Counselling is a private & confidential process which can help you deal with various issues, including:
Sometimes it can be difficult to decide if personal counselling is what is needed. Check out some of the questions below, & if you can identify with any of them, you may benefit from engaging with a fully qualified & experienced counsellor
- Do you feel moody, anxious or depressed?
- Does it feel difficult to get out of bed in the morning; as if life is just not worth living?
- Have you anger issues – do you lose control & then regret your behaviour?
- Do you feel stressed or anxious – is it hard to “switch-off”?
- Are you experiencing workplace problems – do you need mediation?
- Have you low self-esteem?
- Have you relationship problems – which might benefit from Relationship Counselling?
- Are you finding it hard to come to terms with the death of a loved one?
Claire is a fully qualified & experienced Counsellor & Psychotherapist who works with both individuals & couples, to address the problems they are facing.
Counselling involves talking with someone who is non-judgemental; they are there to listen & hear what you need to say; they are there to help you find a way to explore your problems in a safe space & in this way seek out solutions in an effort to move on with your life in a more authentic way.